We’d like to announce that a new pricing model is about to take effect soon (we expect to imply it on Friday, 16th March 2018) as we believe it’ll give you more benefits than the previous model.
These are what we’re aiming for:
- Longer using time at decent price
- Longer time to experience RockPOS as an actual user
- Consistent price between our website and PrestaShop marketplace
- Choices to extend support and upgrade time
So what’s new about this pricing model?
No more complicated deals, there are only 2 versions for you:
- Free trial: it contains all functions of RockPOS which allows you to fully use the module before buying it. The trial lasts for 30 days (yes, it lasts for full whole month) so there’s lot of time for you to test the module carefully.
- Premium version: it’s a one-off payment which allows you to pay once and own the module forever. You can also get 6 months free upgrade and support along with the premium version. For those who want to get extra upgrade time can easily add an option of 12 months or 24 months upgrade (and support) to always stay up-to-date with the newest RockPOS.
Wait, what if you’re currently a subscriber?
Just simply enjoy using RockPOS and once your license expires, you will be given 30 days to keep using the module before deciding whether or not you want to get the premium version.
If you’re the free-version users, you’ll be automatically given a full RockPOS version without limited orders per month for the full whole month.
So, does our new price satisfy you? Let us know in comment, or send us an email about what you think.